Audit Senior - Limerick
Reference Number: 19-53
We wish to appoint a qualified Audit Senior to work in our Limerick Audit & Assurance Services Division.
Working closely with the management team this individual will be required to oversee operational aspects and performance of a range of assurance assignments of a recurring and non-recurring nature with specific focus on audit. Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills are required for this role.
- Reporting into a management team of partners and managers, working towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Operational supervision of assignments with a specific focus on audit, resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
- Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Measurement against personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Involvement in firm / department / practice development and marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for staff reviewing procedures
- Qualified auditor or accountant with experience in a medium / large practice environment
- Currently working as a senior in a practice environment
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable forpayment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.