Audit Senior - Galway
Reference Number: 19-5
We wish to appoint a qualified Audit Senior to work in our newly refurbished Galway Office.
Working closely with the management team this individual will be required to oversee operational aspects and performance of a range of assurance assignments of a recurring and non-recurring nature with a specific focus on audit. Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills are required for this role.
- Reporting into a management team of partners and managers, working towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Operational supervision of assignments with a specific focus on audit, resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
- Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Measurement against personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in training of student trainees
- Involvement in firm / department / practice development and marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for staff reviewing procedures
- Qualified auditor or accountant with experience in a medium / large practice environment
- Currently working as a senior in a practice environment
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the Reference Number: Reference Number: 19-5 in the subject heading.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer