Audit Senior, Financial Services - Dublin
Reference number 19-50
We wish to appoint a qualified Audit Senior in our Audit & Assurance Financial Services Department. You will be a key member of a dynamic, fast growing firm which has seen an exponential growth in our financial services practice in recent years. For the right candidate the position offers excellent advancement opportunities working with a diverse range of high profile financial institutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Mazars audit methodology with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment.
- Involvement in firm / department / practice development and marketing initiatives.
- Coach other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Advising on financial reporting and audit matters.
- Qualified accountant with financial services experience in a medium / large practice environment
- Experience working on large group assignments
- Experience working with IFRS, FRS 102 and US GAAP
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number 19-50
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of