- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage the Mazars audit methodology with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
- Involvement in-firm/ department/practice development and marketing initiatives.
- Coach other less experienced staff through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Advising on financial reporting report matters.
- Part Qualified / Qualified accountant with financial services experience in a medium / large practice environment.
- Experience working on large group assignments.
- Experience working with IFRS, FRS 102 and US GAAP.
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities.
- Ability to provide guidance to others.
- Strong technical background.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent computer-literacy skills.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following Reference No: 18-25
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application