Audit Manager - Dublin
Reference Number: 19-46
We wish to appoint an Audit Manager with 3 years PQE to work in our Audit & Assurance Division. Working closely with experienced Partners this individual will be required to take ownership of a wide range of audit assignments in our Privately-Owned Business sector service line. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to gain valuable experience and develop their career in a busy, reputable firm.
Strong technical, interpersonal and client relationship skills are required for this role.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of commercial audit clients including co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
- Management of assignments resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted firm recovery
- Responsibility for fee billing and cash collection among own portfolio of clients
- Measurement against collective (departmental) targets for fcr, billing, net fee income and cash collection as well as personal and firm-wide goals
- Involvement in staff training
- Involvement in firm / department practice development and marketing initiatives
- Responsibility for staff reviewing procedures
- Qualified accountant with 3 years PQE, ideally in a medium or large practice environment
- Committed to a practice career
- Currently working as a Manager in a practice environment
- Experience of managing relationships with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong technical background
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skill
For more information please email email@example.com with the reference number 19-46.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.