Audit Manager - Dublin
Reference number - 20 - 3
We wish to appoint an Audit Manager with 3 years PQE to join our Privately-Owned Business team. You will work closely with experienced Partners, directors and managers on a portfolio of audit clients in our privately-owned business segment, who typically have a turnover of €5m-€250m across a broad range of commercial sectors such as technology, retail, professional services and engineering. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to gain valuable experience working with start-ups, rapidly growing businesses providing business advice, driving growth and enhancing shareholder value.
Key aspects of what the position will offer:
- Our continued growth offers fantastic opportunities to progress and grow within our firm;
- Opportunities to work with our colleagues in specialist areas such as transaction services, corporate finance, consulting and tax to co-ordinate services to our clients in a holistic way;
- Experience working directly on advisory projects such as:
- developing strategic business plans;
- preparing clients for fundraising such as IPO;
- technical accounting for acquisitions and changes in structure;
- accounting framework transitions.
- Developing staff in areas of mentoring, training and ongoing support.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant with 3 years PQE, ideally in a medium or large practice environment
- Top tier interpersonal skills
- Natural Influencer
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen
- Relationship builder
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
For more information please email email@example.com with the reference number 20-3
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.