Our multi-cultural team is significantly experienced in delivering audit and assurance services to life, non-life, and reinsurance market participants. This team constantly seeks to provide added value and insight to our clients, through the application of the highest levels of professional standards and technical excellence.
This position will provide a challenging environment for you to develop both personally and professionally on a diverse range of challenging and interesting projects.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to lead an exciting portfolio of insurance clients, interacting directly with the managers and partners of the team. Our clients, which include some of the largest insurance groups in Europe and globally will provide an environment for an individual to challenge and develop themselves both technically and professionally.
- Provide guidance and expertise to professional staff and participate in the conduct of a wide range of assurance services, with a particular focus on complex and specialised issues, including audits, controls reviews, remediation projects, and assistance with regulatory compliance
- Understand the client’s industry, key performance drivers, business trends, and emerging technical and industry developments
- Supporting Internal Audit departments with Subject Matter Expertise and execution capability for regulatory related reviews.
- Review and approve for signing all financial statements, opinions and reports and other deliverable documents for clients.
- Developing product and service offerings in the regulatory compliance area for financial services clients
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Minimum 6 years assurance experience gained in Big 4 practice
- Experienced in the provision of audit and assurance services to the insurance sector
- Experienced in the performance of internal audits for insurers
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of key accounting frameworks including FRS 102 / 103, IFRS with a working knowledge of US GAAP a distinct advantage
- Proven track record of outstanding performance and display a high level of people and business skills.
- Proficiency in operational processes and systems, with an appreciation of the concept of controls and risk management in a regulatory environment
- Technologically proficient
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Understand our service lines and actively assess ways to apply knowledge and services. Develop long term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
- Good computer literacy: MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in the application of audit-based computer systems
For more information please email email@example.com
with reference number 19-35
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, at times when we do need to engage with agencies, Mazars operates within a preferred supplier list (PSL) and only work and partner with recruitment suppliers where our agreed contractual terms are in place. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.