Assistant Accountant - Dublin
Reference Number: 18-45
Due to continued growth and expansion of our Financial Advisory Department, we are now looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience working in a professional environment. You will work on a wide range of insolvency assignments and will provide administrative support to the management team. A key requirement of the position is excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise according to importance and urgency while working to tight deadlines.
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Preparation of Statutory Receipts & Payments Accounts
- Preparation of Tax returns
- Reconciliation of Creditors and Debtors ledgers
- Ensure internal compliance procedures met
- Accounts technician or similar part qualification
- 3 years plus experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Ability to prioritise tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the reference number 18-45 in the subject heading.
In applying for a role with us, you consent that Mazars will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.
Mazars is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recruitment Agents: We do not accept unsolicited CVs. If unsolicited CVs are received from agencies, we will not be liable for payment of introduction fees. Thank you for your co-operation.