The new year brings important changes concerning the indirect taxes, with the post-Brexit business environment and the current Covid-19 crisis continuing to affect businesses worldwide.
Brexit: what now?
The last-minute Brexit deal holds quite considerable uncertainties and will affect many businesses in still not yet fully foreseeable ways. What are the implications of the over 1,000-page Brexit trade and security deal? Our indirect tax team discuss VAT and indirect taxes after Brexit.
In this webinar, our experts focus on:
- EU - UK Trade cooperation agreement and rules of origin
- UK perspective - Key differences for trade in the UK and impact on VAT and accounting administration
- Irish perspective - VAT registration, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland protocol agreement and financial services out of Ireland
- German perspective - VAT changes and supply of goods and services
Full webinar below
Managing VAT in turbulent times
- Date: 4 February 2021
- Time: 11 am - 1:30 pm CET
This year will also bring important changes in the VAT rules. From a general VAT perspective, 2021 will be a turbulent one and will create a substantial “VAT to-do list” for businesses operating in Europe. What are the VAT implications of potential supply chain changes resulting from the coronavirus pandemic and the last-minute Brexit deal? What will be the objective of the e-commerce and EU VAT package?
We will organise separate break-out sessions focusing on industries. Based on your preferences, provided in the registration form, a final decision will be made. You will be informed on 1 February 2021 to which session you will be allocated.