Mazars was delighted to partner with the Compliance Institute to deliver a webinar on how financial institutions can prepare for a regulatory inspection and how to deliver an effective risk mitigation programme action plan.
On this hour-long webinar, Mazars partner Kian Caulwell, Head of Financial Services Consulting and Cara Hyland, Head of AML advisory, covered:
- An overview of a typical Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) inspection lifecycle.
- The key actions your firm can take in preparation for an inspection and why.
- How to constructively engage with the CBI throughout the engagement.
- The key considerations when developing your risk mitigation programme action plan, including:
- Governance and oversight
- Programme management
- On-going CBI communication
Compliance Institute website
Date: Monday,17th April 2023
About the speakers