Brexit has had a significant impact on EEA based organisations that do business and transfer personal data with the UK. Organisations face additional issues around breach management, managing third parties and dealing with two sets of regulations.
Liam McKenna, Consulting Partner, Mazars and Joseph Byrne from OneTrust discuss:
- The impact of Brexit on data management
- How to conduct GDPR compliant operations
- How to manage international data transfers
- How to manage data/privacy breaches
- Managing third parties and contracts
- How to deal with legislation from different jurisdictions
You can view the key takeaways below:
Join our mailing list
We have insights into developments that affect your business. We can provide you with unique perspectives and thoughtful solutions so you can meet new challenges and seize opportunities.