Annual export sales by the industry account for more than 25% of Ireland’s total turnover and 1/3rd by value. The sector is responsible for more than 50% of R&D expenditure in this country.
Companies in this sphere are experiencing various challenges such as commercialising new technology, scaling up existing businesses or accessing funding for these and other activities and Mazars have the skills and expertise to assist them in these areas.
Mazars works with many organisations in the technology sector from high potential start-up companies to multinationals. We have an ideas and solution based approach to servicing our ICT clients’ business needs. We are part of an international integrated partnership and are Europe’s largest independent firm of accountants and advisors giving clients access to local and international expertise.
Specifically, Mazars’ services include:
- Developing commercial and tax efficient corporate structures for technology businesses
- Maximising tax incentives such as R&D tax credit claims and intellectual property exploitation
- Advising on international transfer pricing policies
- Assisting companies with accessing finance and investment
- Dealing with mergers, acquisitions and disposals
- Audit and risk advisory services
- Managing VAT risk and identifying VAT cashflow opportunities