Mazars actuarial consultants have in-depth knowledge and experience of the challenges and opportunities in the Irish insurance market. We provide companies of all sizes with practical solutions that comply with regulatory requirements and achieve real business benefits.
Our local experts are part of a wider Mazars actuarial team of experienced industry professionals who specialise in life insurance, health insurance, general insurance, asset and liability modelling, valuation of complex assets, pensions, risk and capital management.
Our actuarial services range from advice on emerging issues to in-depth calculations of technical provisions. We have particular expertise in claims trends, reserving, pricing, regulation, data and risk — all of which are providing more challenges for companies than ever before.
Our services include:
- Understanding the Irish claims environment
- Claims trends analysis
- Claims process reviews
- Insight and advice on emerging issues
- Independent peer reviews
- Scenario and stochastic analysis
- Data Quality Assessments
- Development of premium reserve
- Risk margin analysis
- Pricing models
- Underwriting and risk assessment
- Data and rating factors
- Claims forecasting
- Analysis of rate changes
- Product design
- Market pricing and price optimisation
- Outsourcing of Head of Actuarial Function role
- Pillar III reporting
- Corporate governance compliance reviews
- Capital optimisation
- Pricing for Solvency II
- Governance reviews
- Data quality reviews
- KPI dashboard development
- Analysis of external market data
- Data analytics platform
- Risk appetite development
- Risk governance
- Own risk and solvency assessment (ORSA) reviews
- Risk assessments
Our mix of independence, creativity and determination will provide you with the professional service you require in a cost effective way.
For further information and to discuss your specific requirements, please contact a member of our team.