Whether you are a foreign national moving to Ireland or an Irish national working overseas, it is important that you are aware of your tax and social security obligations in both the home and host locations.
Mazars can provide a wide range of global mobility tax services including:
- Advising on global mobility strategies
- Designing employer global mobility policies for short-term and long-term assignments
- Managing programmes for internationally mobile employees
- Advising individuals on their exposure to Irish tax depending on their residence, ordinary residence and domicile position
- Providing tax compliance services for inbound and outbound assignees
- Advising on payroll tax obligations
- Advising on the tax treatment of Frequent Business Travellers (FBTs)
- Maximising the use of expatriate tax incentives, including the Special Assignee Relief Programme (SARP) and the Foreign Earnings Deduction (FED)
- Advising on the tax treatment of share-based remuneration for internationally mobile employees
- Advising on social security requirements
- Providing immigration support services, e.g., work permits and visas.
With regard to Mazars, it is an international, integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services, with 18,000 professionals in 79 countries. Mazars is one of the leading global mobility services firms in Ireland.
To find out more about how our global mobility services tax team can help your company, please contact the following:
Ken Killoran, Tax Director
T: +353 (0)1 449 4451 E: email@example.com