Mazars offer a unique positive and pragmatic approach in working with a client; we listen and combine our understanding of your business with our skills in addressing your challenges and mitigating your risk. Our aim is to help you add value and improve the performance of your business using our deep technical skills and resources.
Mazars has teams of professionals experienced in providing a full range of tax and associated services to small, medium and large sized enterprises, private and publicly quoted companies. We recognise that all businesses are different and we take a long-term view of the taxation affairs of our clients.
Our tax advice is framed against the background of a comprehensive understanding of your needs, your circumstances and your budget and is delivered in a practical manner.
As part of the International Mazars organisation and Praxity Global Alliance, you can rely on having access to the significant resources and support both locally and internationally of one of the largest independent advisory firms in Europe and worldwide.
If your business is involved in any of the following activities, Mazars has the expertise to assist:
- Tax and business re-structuring
- Advising on tax efficient structures
- Realising stakeholder value and returns tax efficiently
- Identifying tax cash-flow contribution
- Global Tax minimisation
- Supporting new business set-up and expansion
- Entering and helping clients new markets or sectors
- Mitigating risk and due diligence
- Managing interaction with the tax authorities in Ireland and internationally