Together, audit and other assurance services play a fundamental role in the successful management of an organisation, particularly when auditors establish effective working relationships based on mutual trust and respect, with key players within a company, including management, non-executive directors and other advisers.
Our clients range from private, entrepreneurial companies, to public sector bodies through to multinational corporations. Clients benefit from:
- partner-led client service. We do not make a habit of changing your Mazars team once it has engaged with you – it is the norm for the partner who starts working with you to stay with you as long as current rotation rules allow.
- our unique, integrated structure that allows us to deploy cross-border teams under a single partner.
- our robust and challenging approach to audit. We do not shy away from face-to-face discussion and challenge on audit issues – we have all the technical processes and procedures clients would expect of an international firm, but our partners don’t hide behind them.
Our services include:
- Statutory audit
- IFRS / FRS / US GAAP reporting
- Regulatory Agency Reporting – Central Bank, Financial Regulator, Law Society
- Internal audit & governance reviews
- State agency grant support claims
- Consequential loss and other investigations